Do you have a lot of photos on your iPhone and looking for a way to take a cloud backup photo? Have you taken many pictures and want to keep them securely in the cloud so you don’t risk losing them if your device crashes or goes missing? Well, here we are. So let’s see how to upload photos to google drive from iPhone.
Open google drive on your iPhone, then tap on the + icon. Now click Upload and select Browse. Now select the photo and Upload it.
◆ How to upload photos to google drive from iPhone 2022?
If you already know about the existence of Google Drive, a service from Google for storing files in the cloud, you should know that it may be useful for this. And if you are not familiar with the technology and have no idea how to save images in a Google campaign. We will tell you all in detail.
If you want to know how to save photos to Google Drive. First of all, we must warn you that this process is only possible and only if you have a Google account. The latter, in fact, allows you to access this Google cloud storage service for free and use all its functions.
Let’s follow the process:
1. Open you App store and install the Google Drive.
2. Now open the Google Drive and Tap on the “+ icon” (from bottom right corner)
3. Select Upload, then tap on the Browse,
4. Select the photo that you want to Upload on Google Drive. You have done it.
Using this working method, any time you can upload photos from your iPhone to Google Drive. If you still have any problem regarding this, you can follow the video guide.
If you have not yet created a Google account, you can easily do it directly from the official Google website or from your mobile phone or tablet, Android o iPhone / iPad. In any case, if you have questions about the registration procedure, I recommend that you read my guide dedicated to this topic.
Finally, we warn you that Google Drive is free for the first time with only 15 GB of storage space. Beyond this limit, you will have to buy more space, prices start from € 19.99 per year by an additional 100 GB. You can also use the high-quality upload feature, instead of the original, to store photos and videos without restrictions (accept compression at 16MP and 1080p respectively.
However, if you already know the service, let’s continue reading the following chapters, figuring out together how to save your photos to Google Drive, through the devices you own.
You own iPhone or protectors and want to save on Google Drive the photos you took? Nothing could be simpler: all you have to do is:
- Start the app in Google Drive through the home screen icon and sign in with your Google account.
- If you have already linked a Google account to your iOS/iPadOS device, you will be asked to select it from the list. Otherwise, perform the login procedure, entering your Gmail account details.
- Once you do that, you will be directed to the main screen of the app. The operation of the latter is very similar to what I already showed you in the previous chapter on Android. So, touch the card Record, at the bottom, and select the folder in which you want to save your photos, or create a new folder by pressing the + icon and choose the item File.
- At this point, press the + icon, choose the article, download and then press the wording of photos and videos, to access the screen of the multimedia files on the device. Then tap on the files you want to save to Google cloud and tap on the wording Download at the top to start uploading.
◆ How to upload photos to Google Drive on Android?
If you want to upload your photos to Google Drive through your Android mobile phone or tablet, what you have to do is start the appropriate application for this service that you will find on the home screen.
After starting an application in Google Drive, if you are not already signed in with your Google account, you can do so through the login screen displayed. This app uses the same Google account you previously linked to the mobile device (as described in this guide), but you can always add a new one. If necessary, click your profile icon at the top right and click Add another account.
Next, tap on the Record card, which you’ll find in the bottom bar, and select the folder where you want to upload photos. Alternatively, press the + icon below and choose the item File, to create a new folder.
Now press the + icon and then choose the article Download, to display the list of photos and videos saved in your Android device’s memory. With the ☰ icon, at the top left, you can select the type of file that will be saved in the cloud and the folders in which it is located. For example, if you want to save Whatsapp photos to Google Drive, select Items Gallery > WhatsApp Photos.
At this point, to upload an image to Google Drive, click on it so it can be uploaded right away. However, to upload multiple photos, hold your finger on one photo and then touch all the photos you want to select. To start the download, click Open.
I’m sourav, from Kolkata. A tech lover and love to answer any tech-related queries. I just try answering all questions like my problem.