iPhone users should mostly use the built-in Safari browser when surfing the Internet. Although if you use your iPad to surf the Internet every day, in fact, there are still many useful hidden functions in Safari, which are not found in daily use, including removing advertisements through “reading mode”, closing the screen to listen to Youtube, and translating websites once. So, today in this article we will explain you how to do control f on iPad on safari.
◆ How to do control f on iPad on safari?
Pressing this command brings up a search box in the program. This option allows you to enter the word you are looking for and find it throughout the text as many times as it is written by pressing the ‘next’ and ‘previous’ options.
This iPad keyboard shortcut consists of simultaneously pressing the Control and F keys to search for a text on a website or document without having to go to the “Edit > Search” menu option.
After learning the following tricks to use the secret skills in Safari, it will be more convenient to use.
When using a iPad to surf the Internet, if you want to quickly search for keywords on the webpage, you can directly press “Ctrl+F” to enter the search, but when using iPhone/iPad, many people do not know that they can enter keywords through the location of the webpage address.
To achieve the effect of “Ctrl+F”. With this feature, even on iPhone, you can quickly find the content you want to watch on the web.
- After opening Safari, click “Share” in the function bar at the Top.
2. After opening the “Share” function, scroll down and click “Find on page“.
3. After returning to the website screen, you can enter a keyword on the keyboard. If the word appears on the website, it will be highlighted in yellow, which is the same as “Ctrl+F” on the computer(For example you Type Apple Gift).
In addition, Safari has many tricks that users don’t know, such as long-pressing the paging button to close all paging at one time, long-pressing the “+” at the bottom of the paging screen to quickly restore
- Open the Safari App, enter the website, and click the webpage address at the top.
- Directly enter the keyword you want to search for in the URL position, such as “Mirror” in the picture, and then click “This page (X matching items)” at the bottom
- After returning to the website screen, if the keyword appears Now on the website, there will be a yellow eye-catching prompt, which has the same effect as the “Ctrl+F” on the computer.
all paging, and turning on reading mode to make the , and hide the toolbar below to view more web content at the same time, etc. There are also several Safari usage tips that users must know above, you can click on the picture to learn more about it.
◆ How to search using control f on iPad?
The ability to search for certain text within a web with Safari has been around for a long time, but the latest versions of iOS have made accessing this feature easier than ever.
Until relatively recently, it was necessary to touch the address bar, write the text we wanted to search for and scroll to the end of the search recommendations in order to start the search within the current web. This has changed and it is now easier to access this search feature within the mobile version of Safari.
- The first thing you have to do to use the text search within a Favourite web of Safari on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch is to open the browser and access a web page.
- Once inside the web, tap on it to display the menu bar and address of the browser. Once touches appear on the share button (which is shaped like a square with an arrow pointing up).
- In the new window that displays, slide the icons on the bottom (those shown in black and white) to locate Search page. Tap on it.
- Display the keyboard and it will see a box to type text. Enter the word or phrase to search for and automatically start the search. Using the arrows on the left of the text box can be scrolling through the different search results that match that will be highlighted on the website.
- When you do not need to use the search further, you can touch the Ok button to the right of the search box to close the keyboard and definitely search.
It is certainly grateful that Apple has made this change in Safari search system. In the past the feature was much more hidden, leading many users to think that the browser did not have a search system as it does in the desktop versions of all browsers and mobile versions of other alternatives.
I’m sourav, from Kolkata. A tech lover and love to answer any tech-related queries. I just try answering all questions like my problem.