We are now close to embracing the new Minecraft update, specifically with regards to the caves and cliffs in the game. This update will be available for versions of; Minecraft Pocket Edition Bedrock and Java. . Now, let’s see how to update minecraft bedrock on pc.
After the world was exposed to the global epidemic of Corona, Minecraft faced many technical problems. Therefore, the company that developed the game “Mojang” decided to make the new update in two stages, or rather in two parts. In the first part of the update it will contain the mobs and mayhem that characterize the game, as well as blocks and a lot of other items
◆ How to update minecraft bedrock on PC ?
As for the second part of the Minecraft update, it will offer us a lot of things related to the terrain of the game, such as adding biomes that will be added to caves and beauties, however there are many other things. All this and more will be added in the new Minecraft 1.17 update .
As for the update of Minecraft (caves and cliffs), it is a device to be officially announced. It is that update that also included some technical fixes for crashes and errors that occurred in previous versions.
Although the release date of the first part of this update was on June 8, at the time of writing this article, no information has been released about the deadline for the official release of the update.
Once this update comes to light, players all over the world will be able to download this update on their devices and enjoy all the features that Minecraft 1.17 has to offer.
Players who are passionate about Minecraft must follow the steps that I narrate to you in the next lines in order to be able to download the new version of it, which bears the number 1.17.
Minecraft bedrock edition
This particular update is available on computers that run on the Windows system, as well as on electronic devices “Playstation”. Each of these devices has its own store, as we will explain to you, dear reader, in the following lines.
- Go to the Minecraft store on your device.
- Here you have two options, either to search for the game in the store, or to enter the “Downloads and Updates” section.
- If you chose the second option in the previous step, you will click on the “Get Updates” button. Here you will update all the games you have, including the latest update for Minecraft.
- Go to the My Apps & Games section.
- Search for Minecraft, then click on the “More Options” option.
- After that, go to the “Manage Game & Add-ons.” section.
- Then choose the update section to update the game to Minecraft 1.17.
- First make sure that the game is available for updating or not when it is due to auto-renew.
- If the game is not available for an update, search for it, and then choose the Options option.
- After that, choose the “Check for Updates” option.
- When it’s time to update, it will appear on the game automatically.
Similarly, you can download the latest update of Minecraft on all the electronic devices where the game is available. It is not just about the devices mentioned above. You can then enjoy all the wonderful changes that have taken place.
Minecraft java edition
- Open the game file.
- If the game has not been updated before, you update it yourself.
- Click on the tab for installation.
- Make a fresh install of the new update for the game, which has the number 1.17.0.
- After the download and installation of the new update is complete, choose the latest version. And then click on the “Play” button. Hence, you can enjoy the game in its new dress.
Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the Google Play Store or the App Store from your device.
- Find the game in the store.
- After downloading the new update, click on the update button which will replace the download button.
- You have to wait a bit if the release date of the Minecraft 1.17 update is not announced.
- You can enjoy updating the caves and cliffs of Minecraft after the process of downloading and installing the update on your Android or iPhone is completed.
◆ How to enable Auto-Update for Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows 11?
You don’t need to manually update your games every time. You have the option to configure the Microsoft Store to automatically update apps and games whenever updates are available. Auto-update should be enabled by default, but if that’s not the case for you, let us walk you through how to do it.
1.Open the Microsoft Store again
Yes, you will need to relaunch the Microsoft Store. As shown above, please click the icon on the taskbar to launch it immediately.
2.Select profile icon
To continue, you need to click on the profile icon in the top right section of the Microsoft Store. This should reveal a drop-down menu with a few options to choose from.
3.Enable app update function
The last thing you want to do is click on App Settings and from there enable app updates if they’re disabled in the first place. That should be enough to move things in the right direction for you.
I’m sourav, from Kolkata. A tech lover and love to answer any tech-related queries. I just try answering all questions like my problem.