If you move to a new country or region, you can update the country or region on your Apple ID. Before updating your information, you’ll need to spend your store credit, cancel your subscriptions, and get a payment method for your new country or region. Today in this article we will explain you how to spoof location on iphone.
◆ How to spoof location on iphone?
Follow these steps and the country or region on your Apple ID will be updated for all your Apple services on all your Apple products. If you are a member of a Family Sharing group, you may not be able to change the country or region.
Sometimes, you may want to change iPhone GPS location for checking in from a remote location, unlocking private Snapchat Geophysers, or for other reasons.
To do this, you usually need to jailbreak your iPhone. Of course, jailbreak is not the only solution.
To change the geographic location:
1. First, let’s install the AnyGo program , downloading it from the official website . We can also choose Italian during the installation phase.
- We connect the iPhone with the USB cable. If it is the first connection to the computer, we choose “Allow” on the mobile. Let’s start the AnyGo software.Change Your PositionIn our case, we disconnected and reconnected the phone to the computer for it to be recognized the first time. In seconds, everything is ready to change the location of the phone.
- With the map in front, click anywhere to change the position of the iPhone with the mouse. We can use the classic zoom in-out controls to decide the position. We confirm by clicking on “go”.
- Let’s check if the position of the phone has actually changed; we open Telegram and share the location.
We will see from the mobile that the position is exactly the one set in the previous point! We can do the same thing by writing a street and a country directly. In seconds, we are in Cupertino, California.
◆ What to do before Changing the Country or Region ?
- If you have any remaining store credit on your Apple ID, spend it. Find out what to do if your remaining store credit doesn’t cover a single item.
- Cancel all subscriptions, including Apple Music, and wait for the subscription period to expire.
- Wait for all memberships, pre-orders, rental movies, Season Subscriptions to expire, and any pending refunds for store credit to complete.
- Make sure you have a payment method for the new country or region.
Re-download your Apps, Music, Movies, TV shows and books to any device you can use to stream, play or read them in the future. This is because some content types may not be available in your new country or region. (Find out what types of content and services are available in your new country or region.)
Turning off Location Services
Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services , then choose to turn off Location Services for some or all of the apps and services. If you turn Location Services off, you will be prompted to turn it back on the next time an app or service uses this feature.
Review their terms and privacy policies to understand how third-party apps use the data they request.
GPS Spoofing Issues
Before you begin, please remember that while faking your position is a lot of fun, it won’t always help . Also, since GPS spoofing isn’t a built-in option, it’s not just a click away, and location factor doesn’t always work for every app that reads your location.
For example, if you install a fake GPS location app on your phone to use for a video game, other apps will also use the fake location to ask for your real location.
For example, the game can very well use your fake address to your advantage, but if you open your navigation app to get directions from somewhere, you’ll have to turn off the location spoofer or set your starting location manually.
On your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You may be prompted to log in.
- Tap Country/Territory.
- Tap on the “Change Country or Region” option. If you don’t see the “Change Country or Region” option, contact Apple Support.
- Tap your new country or region to review the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap Accept in the upper-right corner, then tap Accept again to confirm.
Choose a payment method and enter your new payment information and billing address, then tap Next. You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.1 Learn more about changing or removing the payment information associated with your Apple ID.
Hiding the Map in Location Services Alerts
When you allow an app to always use your location in the background, you can receive alerts about the app’s use of that information. (These alerts allow you to change your permission if you wish). Alerts show the most recent locations the app has accessed from a map.
To hide the map, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Location Alerts and then turn off show map in location alerts. When the setting is turned off, you will still receive location alerts, but no map will be shown.