Youtube is a video streaming website which has a user-base of millions of users. Millions of data is generated in the YouTube daily. You can only watch video in YouTube on online mode. But, sometimes, you want the video on your device. So, today in this article we will explain you how to download YouTube videos to iPhone.
◆ How to download YouTube videos to iPhone via Documents app ?
The (Documents by Readdle) application can be used to download videos from YouTube on the iPhone.
This application acts as a manager for the files on the iPhone, and it also enables the user to download videos on his iPhone.
Here are the steps Using the Documents by Readdle application to download videos to the user’s iPhone:
- Search for the (Documents by Readdle) application in the App Store, then install it and open it on the user’s iPhone, and the name of the application is (Documents).
- Click on the Safari browser icon inside the Documents app at the bottom of the screen.
- Type the address (bitdownloader.com) into the address bar of the opened Safari browser.
- Click on the GO button to open the site whose address was written on the browser.
- Click on the main menu icon on the iPhone, then open the YouTube application on the user’s iPhone, or the YouTube website can be opened through one of the browsers available on the phone.
- Find the video to download from YouTube.
- Click on the Share button that appears within the video window, then choose the Copy option from the list of options that appear on the screen.
- Return to the Documents application on the iPhone.
- Paste the URL into the box on the application screen, by clicking and holding in the Enter the video’s link here field, then choosing the Paste option.
- Clicking on the “Download” button that appears in green, then scrolling to access the “Download Video with Sound” option, then clicking on the “Download” button that appears next to the format in which the user wants to download the video.
- Name the video you want to download, then click the Done button to start downloading the YouTube video to your iPhone.
- Transfer the video from its location in the Downloads file in the Documents application to the image file in the iPhone memory.
◆ How to download YouTube videos to iPhone via ClipGrab?
ClipGrab can be used to download videos from YouTube on the user’s computer for free.
This app has the advantage that it is compatible to work on many different operating systems; such as Windows, Mac, and even Linux, where videos are downloaded to these systems.
Then iTunes is synchronized between a computer and an iPhone to transfer the video to the phone and the following steps are explained.
- Download ClipGrab from its website, which can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Click here.
- Install the program and open it on the computer. Search through the program for the YouTube video you want to download.
- Choose one of the videos that appear in the search results, then select the format to download the file to the device.
- Click on the “Grab This Clip” option, and the video will be downloaded to your computer’s desktop.
◆ Other tools to download YouTube videos to iPhone
There are many other tools that allow the iPhone user to download videos from YouTube on his device, and these tools differ in their nature.
Some of them are applications that work on the iPhone directly, while there are other applications that download videos on the iPhone by connecting it to the computer.
Some of them are websites that allow the user to download videos through Internet browsers available on the computer.
Here are some of these tools:
- Zamzar: It is one of the free tools that comes in the form of a website, and the videos are downloaded to them. The videos are then synced with iTunes between the computer and the mobile phone.
- Airdrop: It is a program that is downloaded to the computer, so that it is synchronized with the user’s iPhone, where downloading videos through the program leads to downloading them directly to the iPhone associated with the device and synchronized with it.
- iTunes: Where the iPhone is connected to the computer using a USB connection, then the phone is synchronized with the Movies tab on the device, then the videos can be viewed on the iPhone by opening the Apple TV application. located in the Library option.
- Use of cloud storage services: You can use different cloud storage services such as Google Drive, OneDrive, or Dropbox, through the use of Video Downloader Pro.
For Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive ), so that the user can watch the videos without having to enter the YouTube application.
Through this method, the videos are not downloaded from YouTube directly, but are saved in the files of the cloud storage service, so that the user can watch them as if they were on his device.
- 5. iPhone screen recording: You can play a YouTube video and start recording the iPhone screen to record the video and watch it later without the need to connect to the Internet.
I’m sourav, from Kolkata. A tech lover and love to answer any tech-related queries. I just try answering all questions like my problem.