CBS All Access is a must for Star Trek fans, as it is the main focus of broadcasting the popular series. Other great content like The Twilight Zone and The Good Flight make it a viable streaming option for your viewing needs. Those who want to search for the best CBS All Access shows can check out the link below. But if you’ve had enough of the service, we’ll show you how to cancel CBS all access on roku.
◆ How to cancel CBS all access on roku?
- Go to the CBS All Access website.
- Use your credentials to log in.
- Look for the account tab.
- Choose CBS All Access Account .
- Scroll down to the Subscription and billing section.
- Click the Unsubscribe button at the end.
- You may get a free month. Redeem the offer if you want it.
- If you still want to cancel, select the File Yes Cancel button.
- Select the reason for cancellation.
- Hit the complete cancel button.
◆How to Cancel CBS All Access on roku by Phone ?
- Call (888) 274-5343.
- Opening hours are from 9 AM to 12 AM ET.
- Follow the instructions and tell the representative that you want to cancel your subscription.
◆How to cancel CBS All Access on roku through social network ?
While it may sound a little strange, it appears that CBS isn’t averse to making cancellations via social media. You can send them a message via Facebook or Twitter to cancel your CBS All Access subscription.
◆ Other methods:
Cancellation may be different for some of you, depending on how you signed up for CBS All Access. If you signed up with iTunes, Google Play Store, Roku, or Amazon, you must go through their websites or apps to cancel subscriptions to the service. Unfortunately, the exact methods for canceling will vary, so it is best to just contact the provider you used to register for the exact steps required to cancel.
◆ What Happens When I Cancel CBS All Access ?
When you cancel CBS All Access, you don’t lose access immediately. Your subscription remains active for the remainder of the trial or billing period, after which it is canceled. At that point, you will no longer be able to use the CBS All Access service unless you subscribe again, which you can do at any time.
Most people can cancel CBS All Access through the CBS website or by calling CBS customer service. If you signed up through a third party, such as Roku or iTunes, then you will need to unsubscribe through that third party.
Regardless of how or where you signed up, the process of canceling a CBS All Access subscription is exactly the same as for a CBS All Access free trial. The following instructions work whether you have a free trial or a paid subscription.
Here’s how to cancel CBS All Access through the CBS website:
- Navigate to CBS.com and log in if necessary.
- Move the mouse over your name at the top right and click on Account.
- Click Unsubscribe at the bottom right of the Subscription and Billing section.
- If you are asked for a special offer, click on No thanks.
If you accept this offer, you will receive a discounted subscription rate for the specified time. After that, your subscription will continue to renew at the normal price, unless you go through this process to unsubscribe again.
Select the checkbox indicating that you understand the cancellation terms, then click Ś, Cancel.
Your CBS All Access subscription will be canceled at the end of your current billing period. After that, you will need to re-subscribe if you decide you want to watch any CBS All Access program in the future.
◆ Method to cancel a CBS All Access subscription through iTunes
If you have subscribed to CBS All Access via iTunes, then you need to cancel via iTunes. Depending on the exact method you used to sign up, you may be able to unsubscribe via iTunes on your computer, or using your iPhone or iPad.
Here’s how to clear CBS All Access using iTunes:
- Launch iTunes.
- Click Account in the top menu and select View My Account.
- Enter your password when prompted.
- Scroll to the Settings section, locate the Subscriptions field and click Manage.
- Find CBS All Access and click Cancel subscription.
◆Method to delete CBS All Access on your iPhone or iPad
You can also cancel your iTunes CBS All Access subscription using your iPhone or iPad:
- Go to Settings> iTunes & App Store.
- Log in when prompted.
- Select the subscriptions.
- Select CBS All Access.
- Select Cancel subscription.
◆Method to cancel a CBS All Access subscription via Roku
If you have subscribed to CBS All Access via Roku, then you must cancel your subscription via Roku. You will not be able to cancel using the CBS website method. If you no longer have access to your Roku, contact Roku customer service for assistance. You may be able to cancel through the Roku website or with the help of a customer service agent.
Here’s how to cancel a CBS All Access subscription using a Roku:
- Go to the home screen of your Roku device.
- Select CBS All Access from the channel list.
- Select Manage subscription.
- Select Cancel subscription.
- Select Cancel subscription a second time.
- Select Done.
◆Method to cancel CBS All Access by phone
If you don’t have access to your device, or just prefer a personal touch, CBS All Access gives you the option to cancel your subscription by calling their support number. Make sure you have your account number ready, the method you used to sign up, email address, credit card number, and other relevant information before calling.
- Call (888) 274-5343.
- Wait to speak to a representative.
- Provide all required information.
- The representative will cancel your subscription.