Do you need to delete your Xbox profile account ? Whether you own the old Xbox 360 or the new Xbox One from Microsoft, we’ll help you get through the process. So let’s see how to delete Xbox account on app.
You may want to do this for a number of different reasons; If you share your Xbox platform with a friend or family member, for example, and they move out of the house, they may want to delete their account, or perhaps you have created a new Xbox profile and want to delete your old account from the device.
◆ How to delete Xbox account on app?
You can also use this method to log in with your friend’s Xbox account to play an online game together.
Whatever you want to do behind deleting your Xbox profile, you can delete your old account or profile.
➤Delete a profile account on Xbox 360
- Go to Settings , then select System , then Storage.
- If you do not have an external storage device (hard disk), select Hard Disk. If you have an external storage device, select All devices.
- Choose Profiles, then choose the profile you want to delete. Then press Delete.
- Choose Delete Profile Only to keep your gaming history and achievements with that profile, or choose Delete Profile and related content to delete everything.
➤Delete a profile account on Xbox One
- Click the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Go to the gear icon, then choose Settings.
- Go to Account> Delete Accounts.
- Choose the account you want to delete, then tap Delete to confirm.
- Click Close when done.
◆ How to delete xbox account by cooking your microsoft account?
To delete your Xbox account by closing your Microsoft account, you need:
- Just sign in with the Microsoft account that the Xbox account you want to delete is associated with its password.
- Click Security in the toolbar at the top of the web page.
- Click on more security options at the bottom of the web page.
- Microsoft may ask for your account password – if you have one, just provide it. Microsoft can also send you a security code to your phone or email – if available, just provide the code you received to the website.
- Click More security settings .
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Close my account .
- See all the things Microsoft recommends you do before closing your account. When done, just click Next .
- On the next page, tick each checkbox as you not only read but also understand each box.
Click on Mark account for closure at the bottom of the page. When you do so, you will understand that for a period of 60 days you will lose access to all Microsoft websites, services, content and data through this particular Microsoft account and this will be forever. After that, the target Microsoft account will be marked for close.
That’s it! All you need to do next is wait and after the 60 days are up, the Microsoft account you have marked as closed will be closed by the people at Microsoft and the Xbox account associated with the Microsoft account will also be closed. no more. While having to close your entire Microsoft account just to delete your Xbox account may sound a bit more difficult, unfortunately, the only way to close an Xbox account is currently available to users.
Q.1. How to uninstall Microsoft Store?
Uninstall Microsoft Store apps installed without your knowledge – Windows 10
- Click the Start button and then click Settings.
- Click Apps.
- All installed programs and applications are listed here.
- Click on an app that was installed without your knowledge and click Uninstall .
Q.2. How to delete an app?
Remove apps you’ve installed:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu My games & apps .
- Tap the app or game.
- Tap Uninstall.
Q.3. How do I delete unwanted notifications?
Allow or block notifications from all sites on your Android phone or tablet ,
- Open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Sites Settings. Notifications .
- At the top of the page, toggle the setting on or off.
Q.4. How to completely uninstall an app on Android?
“Manage apps” “All apps” tab Select the app you want to uninstall . Click on “Disable” if it is not greyed out
Q.5. How to change Xbox account on PC ?
Launch the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you use for Xbox . Select your gamerpic, then select Settings. Under Account , select Change Microsoft Store account .
Q.6. How do I get a free Xbox Live Gold Membership?
Get Free Xbox Live Gold with this 3 ways:
- Buy a bundle with Xbox Live Gold included.
- Buy a subscription with free months.
- Join Microsoft Rewards.