In staffing their offices, some firms encourage in-house referrals (recommendations of their present employees). What are some possible objections to this practice as a means of obtaining job applicants? What advantages may be realized by the firm that uses in-house referrals?
Procedures of Payroll Accounting System
A payroll accounting system consists of series of procedures for disbursing pay to the employees. They are:
• Recording of actual hours worked or units produced.
• Computation of gross pay, deductions thereof, and net pay.
• Upgrading payroll register.
• Preparation of pay checks.
• Preparation and maintenance of all pay deductions, employees earning records, accounting book for payroll amount, and various payroll reports.